Now Playing...

+ My Realm +

Thanks for dropping by,
Readers,welcome!may you enjoy while reading the story from an anime freak. etc

+ Fallen Angel +

Elouise D'eon the name.
Female,
Kuala Belait,Brunei Darussalam.

+ Fellow +

PaTeNx +
P.A.W x +
Amaalx +
D.E.A.D crewx +
Qillz116 +
Chapter 13:The Mystery +
4science1 at 2008 +
7science2 at 2008 +

+ Links +

Edit Links at settings.
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +

+ Archives +

Mei 2009
November 2009
Disember 2009
Februari 2010

+ Previous Posts +

Hello! =D

+ Chaat.=D +

put cbox code here.

+ Musics +

put music code here.
(imeem/playlist/fetish/etc..)

+ Reader's Counter +

Put any counter from any websites here.

Ahad, 8 November 2009
Gifted or Cursed? (The Prologue)

Gifted or Cursed? (The Prologue)
I sighed. For what seemed like the millionth time. I have no friends in this stupid orphanage because everyone thinks I’m a monster. I hugged my plush teddy bear Mr. Snuggles as the memories when I was sent here four years ago flash inside my head.
The weather was cold and rain was pouring heavily making loud noises when they hit the car I was in. My parents were whispering quietly to each other while looking nervously at me. I looked at them in confusion. What were they talking about? All I know was that Daddy and Mommy were sending me to a special place for special little kids like me. I was of course happy to be thought as special. Two full hours and we were still in the cold car. After 15 more minutes, the car slowly stops in front of large building.
Daddy asked me to come out as he held an umbrella for me and took my luggage next to me. A mean looking woman came out of the building and she was looking at me with such cold eyes. I looked up at the sign next to her. ‘Welcome to Haplin Orphanage House!’ I looked up at my daddy in horror when he pushed me in the arms of the lady and drove away not even saying goodbye or sparing a glance at me. I wanted to chase the car but I went against my guts as I saw the woman glaring down at me.
“What’s your name you little brat?!” She yelled at me making me flinch. I meekly answered, “E-Evangelic Erina Waters, ma’am…” She nodded and grabbed my left arm harshly as my right hand pulled my luggage. She walked down a hallway and stopped in front of a door. She pushed me in and before she went away, she said, “This is now your room. Just call me Mrs. Hopeless. You understand that brat?!” I nodded weakly. She slammed close the door and I sighed as I sat down on the bed. The room was fairly empty except for a small window around the corner, a dull looking table, a small closet and a door with the sign ‘toilet’ on it.
I grabbed my Mr. Snuggles and hugged him tightly while crying slightly as I think what will happen in the future if my life won’t improve…?
I stopped all my flashbacks and cried more while hugging Mr. snuggles tighter. The tears just won’t stop flowing! Another memory flashed inside my head; the reason why I was called a monster…
“Ouch!” I cried as fell on the ground scraping my knee a bit when someone pushed me from behind. I stood up slowly, crying a little, as I turned back to see who pushed me. It was Joe, the biggest bully in the orphanage. He laughed at my crying face and kept saying that I was a freak and that I’m a sissy. I don’t know why but I felt a surge of power rushing through my veins and I grabbed his shirt roughly as I stared coldly at him.
The next thing I knew, he was squirming and shivering on the ground with his eyes popped open like they were going to fall off of the eye sockets. I put a hand on my mouth as I stared at him horrified. The other kids who saw this ran away screaming maniacally. I snapped out of my daze and ran to my room, cowering in a corner…
I took a shaky breath as I stopped the flashback that made everyone scared of me. That night, Mrs. Hopeless came into my room and gave me the worst beating of my life. She beat me until I was black and blue with some broken ribs and bruises everywhere. I cried so much that night that I cried myself to sleep. The next morning, I was utterly surprised and was mortified to see all my wounds and bruises healed like nothing happened to me at all! I was so scared. ‘What am I?!’ I screamed in my head as I checked for wounds only to find absolutely nothing!
News spread fast about me giving Joe a trauma and that I healed so fast in one night after I was beaten senseless the night before. Everyone in the orphanage was terrified of me. Just by seeing my shadow they would already ran away like a herd of sheep being chased by a big wolf. To top all of my freakiness, I have long, light caramel colored hair and dark blue eyes with a tint of white. People who looked into my eyes might say that they looked like small abysses. My skin was as pale as a vampire skin would be and I always wore black clothes.
I stopped crying and looked up at the ceiling with my hair sprawled all around me. I slowly closed my eyes and the last thought that entered my head was, ‘I wish my life would change…’ Little did I know was that my fate will change in a very short time…

~End of Prologue~

Me: so yeah! I’m rewriting this story since I somehow lost the book I wrote this story in. I almost cry when I lost the book because all of my earliest stories were in there. I hope I could find it… )=