Now Playing...

+ My Realm +

Thanks for dropping by,
Readers,welcome!may you enjoy while reading the story from an anime freak. etc

+ Fallen Angel +

Elouise D'eon the name.
Female,
Kuala Belait,Brunei Darussalam.

+ Fellow +

PaTeNx +
P.A.W x +
Amaalx +
D.E.A.D crewx +
Qillz116 +
Chapter 13:The Mystery +
4science1 at 2008 +
7science2 at 2008 +

+ Links +

Edit Links at settings.
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +
link +

+ Archives +

Mei 2009
November 2009
Disember 2009
Februari 2010

+ Previous Posts +

Gifted or Cursed? (The Prologue)
Hello! =D

+ Chaat.=D +

put cbox code here.

+ Musics +

put music code here.
(imeem/playlist/fetish/etc..)

+ Reader's Counter +

Put any counter from any websites here.

Rabu, 11 November 2009
Gifted or Cursed? (Chapter 1)

~Story start~

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something cold engulfed me. I bolted up awake while gasping loudly only to see Mrs. Hopeless with a bucket in her hands. I looked around me to see ice cubes scattered across my bed. I shivered violently and Mrs. Hopeless yelled, “Get the hell up you little freak and get into the shower quickly! After that meet me in my office! I’ll only give you 15 minutes to get ready!” She went out slamming close my door in the process.

I scrambled up on my feet and ran into the toilet and took a very quick shower. I did most of my morning routine and then I bolted out of my room heading to Mrs. Hopeless’ office. I glanced at my watch only to see I have 2 minutes left. I ran faster and I slowed down in front of the office door. I knocked on the door politely and entered the room. When I entered the room, I saw a boy, maybe a year or two older than me, sitting on one of the chairs in front of Mrs. Hopeless’ desk.
I may look calm outside but I was jumping with joy inside. I wondered if he was a new boy in the orphanage and maybe he could be my friend. I stood next to the chair he was sitting on and asked Mrs. Hopeless, “Is there something you need me to do?” I heard shuffles of shoes and looked up to see the boy stood up and he gripped my face, looking straight into my eyes.

His icy blue eyes were so sharp that they looked like they could see into my very own soul. I shivered involuntarily and he smirked somewhat triumphantly. He looked at Mrs. Hopeless and asked, “Is this the girl?” She nodded and said, “That’s her.” He ran his fingers into his messy jet black hair and said to me, “Pack your things, you’re leaving with me today.” My eyes widened and I couldn’t help but grin widely and ran back to my room.

As soon as I arrived in my room, I instantly took out my two bags and packed all that I have in them. I’m finally leaving this orphanage! When I finished packing, a knock was heard on my door and in came the boy. He looked at me and said, “Come now, we’re leaving.” I nodded vigorously and hastily followed him from behind.
I received stares on my way out and I smiled inwardly.

Suddenly, a little girl stood in front of me and held up a bouquet of flowers for me. I was surprised. Doesn’t she know who I am? I smiled gratefully and took the flowers though. She smiled and I patted her head. She waved at me when I was opening the door. I waved back at her and shot a grin to her. As soon as we came out from the orphanage, I inhaled the sweet smelling air that smelled like mint since the area around the orphanage was filled with a lot kind of trees. The boy shook his head and walked forward.

“Umm, excuse me but what’s your name?” I asked him softly. He looked back at me and muttered, “Ethan.” ‘Ethan…Nice name…’ Out of the blue, he smiled at me and said, “Thank you for the compliment on my name.” I blushed and thought, ‘I didn’t say that out loud did I?! Unless he read my mind…’ I looked at him suspiciously as he smirked at me and said, “Yup, I’m a mind reader!”

My eyes widen as I thought frantically in my head, ‘Ah! He’s a mind reader! NOO!! Okay, okay, calm down Evangelic. Just imagine some flying penguins eating large candy canes… *drools mentally* I want one…’ Ethan suddenly laughed and looked at me with a ‘you-have-to-be-kidding-me!’ face while saying, “Fly-flying penguins?! Can-candy canes?! Seriously, how old are you??” I huffed and pouted. “I’m 14 years old thank you very much! How old are you, mister old man??” I said to him and he looked at me with a ‘you-did-not-just-call-me-old’ face. “I’m 15 and I’m almost 16 thank you very much!” He sneered at me and went to search something in his pocket.
He pulled out some keys and pushed a button on the lock control device (sorry, I don’t know what you call that thing).

A Lamborghini appeared out of nowhere and I felt my left eye twitched. He smirked at me as he opened the passenger door for me and said, “Well, come on in!” He took my bags and put them at the back seats. I entered the car and just looked at him blankly when he entered the car. Ethan looked back and asked, “…What?” I just shook my head and smiled weakly at him.

As we started to move and away from the orphanage, I looked at the orphanage for the last time and smirked, muttering, “Goodbye bitter memories…” Unknown to me, Ethan was also smirking at my remark. I made myself comfortable in the seat when Ethan said,”You might want to sleep Evangelic, the journey is long and it might take five hours to arrive at the destination.”

I nodded slowly and yawned softly. I turned to my side facing Ethan and just before I went to sleep, I muttered “Good night Ethan…” to him. He casted a sideway glance to me and smiled.

“Goodnight Evangelic…”


~End of chapter 1~


Me: Damn! I finally remembered a bit of this story! It took me some time to write this.
Ethan: *entered my room* Yo Haru!
Me: Hi Ethan! By the way Ethan, how did you get your license early before your age reaches 16??
Ethan: *stares blankly at me* How should I know? You’re the one who wrote this story.
Me: you got a point there…
Ethan: *smirks*
Me: one day I’m going to wipe that smirk off your face…
Ethan: And may I ask how--?! AAHHH! *trying to get the cat that I just shoved in his mouth out*
Me: *smirks* I told ya tha’ I’ll wipe tha’ smirk of yer face one day!